Historic Ouray Photos
Previous Home Next

1 | 2| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Page13

An early Photo of Ouray where Main Street crosses Sixth Avenue. The corner building was built by Henry Paperin in 1880. It became the W. S. Home and Company store in 1883. Mining supplies, groceries, clothing, furnishings, shoes, and American Powder products were sold here. Courtesy Ouray County Historical Society.

Page13.jpg